In order to serve the cause of education and to fulfill its obligations as envisaged under the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan i.e. Provision of free education the Government of the Punjab has initiated Public School Support Programme whereby Management of various Public Sector Schools has been transferred to NGOs private educational chains and individuals.
Under this project, 71 (34 Boys & 37 Girls) Primary Schools as of January 2022. These schools are located in districts of Lahore, Okara, Sahiwal and Multan.
- Total no of schools are 71 (34 Boys & 37 Girls) as of May 2022.
- Total no of teachers are 308 compared to 248 in June 2017.
- Total no. of enrolled students is 11,140 compared to 8,990 in June 2017.
- All students were given free text books as of May 2022.
- Out of 608 sudents, 592 students passed PEC exams of 2019 and hence overall result was 97%.