In order to serve the cause of education and to fulfill its obligations as envisaged under the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan i.e. Provision of free education the Government of the Punjab has initiated Public School Support Programme whereby Management of various Public Sector Schools has been transferred to NGOs private educational chains and individuals.
Under this project, 71 (34 Boys & 37 Girls) Primary Schools as of January 2022. These schools are located in districts of Lahore, Okara, Sahiwal and Multan.
- Total no of schools are 100.
- Total no of teachers are 361 compared to 248 in June 2017.
- Total no. of enrolled students is 11,723 compared to 8,990 in June 2017.
- All students were given free text books as of June 2022.
- PRSP got 89 new school from PIEMA out of which 29 are made functional till 31st October 2022.
- Out of 608 students, 592 passed PEC Exam 2019 and hence overall result was 97%.